Τετάρτη 13 Ιουλίου 2011

5 short stories for voting! Check Instructions and the end of the post! ^_^

Story 1

Ak1rA:May the earth shatter.May the oceans dry.
May the sun extinguish itself.Grant upon us the power of Our Lord Satan in Hell!
Chris:Not rituals again Ak1rA.Last time you brought a fucking demon in our house.
Ak1rA:How many times i have to tell you that was an "accident".
This time everything will go smoothly. (I hope)
Chris:Christ......Let me get some exorcist scrolls before you start. -.-'

Story 2

Ak1rA:FFS Chris what the hell is wrong with you?CHILL,CHILL!!!!!!!
Chris:NO!!!!!!!I'm fucking furious!!!!!!My nerves!!!!!!Fucking god my nerves!!!!!
Bring me a metal bat and i will shatter it with my head!!!
Ak1rA:It's pretty rara to see YOU getting angry...Still you have to relax.... :/
Chris:If i could, i would happily do that.Still....I'm going POSTAL!!!!
*grabs a chair and throws out of the window*

Story 3

Ak1rA is typing on his PC when Chris walks in.
Chris:What are you doing with such passion for 4 hours?
Ak1rA:Geez.... >.< I hate your sarcasm...But anyway.I'm using my fb status as a paper for comic strip....
Chris:That's stupid...And no one will read it....
Ak1rA:You wish...My Status Comic will spread upon the internet.So can you help me...?
Chris:I have some time to spare...
Chris starts typing on the 2nd PC.
(Dramatic Pause)  *Zarus came in.*
 Ak1rA:Intruder!!!!
Chris:You know what to do.....Call forth Cloud the God Above All The Other Gods (G.A.A.T.O.G.)!!!
Ak1rA:Are you sure about this?Zarus is just one.
Why we should call HIM to kill a pathetic miserable parasite like Zarus?
Chris:Idk.I just love to see explosives now and then. ^_^
Ak1rA:ok....I summon the G.A.A.T.O.G. Cloud.Show us your power and defeat our infidel enemies!

Story 4

Ak1rA:Chris!CHRIS!
Chris:(Fuck....)WHAT?
Ak1rA:Do you believe in zombies?
Chris:It's past 1 AM and you are talking about zombies?For fuck's sake.NO.I don't....
Ak1rA:Pity....Because we got a bunch of them in our yard.
Chris:That's impossible,what the HELL? Protocol A Plan ZeroAk1rA:I know.
I will bring beers and batt...eries (for the MP3s) and you our guns.
Chris:THAT'S RIGHT!At last.We together against the horde...

Story 5

*Ak1rA talking with his friends via phone for HOURS!!!!*
Ak1rA:Mubble,mubble,mubble,OH YEAH!!!,mubble,mubble,THAT'S RIGHT,mubble,etc
Chris:For the fucking love of God,STOP!!!I want to sleep!
*Ak1rA ignores Chris.*
*...Chris takes out the duct tape...*
Chris:Silence is gold....Duct Tape is silver!


-------------------------------------------------
Choose your favorite story from these 5, vote for it (at the lowest part of the site) and the winner story will be illustrated!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου